Monday, August 13, 2012

Blossoming

We are at that time of year when I obsessively take a million photos of one particular tree in our garden.

My family shake their heads when I periodically abandon whatever I'm doing to run outside and take more photos.
It's almost in full bloom. A few more days should do it.


This craziness includes capturing the tree's reflection in the oven door.


Meanwhile, it was indeed a glorious day weather-wise. A bit of a chill in the air, but I was warm enough while raking and weeding.


The kitties both enjoyed the sunshine.



1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

I too take a kazillion photos of one of our blossom trees every year. It will not flower for another month or so, but I will be ready.
Thank you for views of the blossom and the very comfortable cats.