Tuesday, November 26, 2013

New colour scheme

I finished painting the master bedroom over a month ago, and I'm still not sold on it. I kind of miss our lush, bohemian retreat.
Before


Perhaps I'll like it more in summer, when it's too hot to sleep with anything more than a sheet and the ceiling fan on. I imagine then I'll appreciate the cool whiteness of it all.

After
 
 
 
The biggest advantage of this new look, is that I can change the colour scheme any time I like now.
The previously pink walls tended to limit the possibilities with bed linen colours.
Today I've gone for a touch of spring green.




 
 
 This kitty approves.


Bonus kitty shot just because he's pretty cute.

1 comment:

shadygrey said...

Your white bedroom looks lovely and cool and liveable. Can I say I really like the now defunct pink too? But I guess summer nights will be nicer in white.