Saturday, March 30, 2013

Au revoir, Paris

We left Paris a little over a week ago and already it seems like another lifetime.
On our last day, we visited Pere Lachaise cemetery where we followed the crowd to Jim Morrison's grave.
Afterwards, we took the train to Champs-Elysees for a final walk along that famous avenue and said goodbye to all the familiar landmarks which are visible from Place de la Concorde.
Our incredible European adventure was sadly at an end.












That's it for the London/Europe photos. I've edited the older posts to satisfy my need to have the pictures in the right order!
I've also captioned many of them.
I will probably still blog about the divine food we consumed on our trip. Makes my mouth water just thinking about all those French delicacies!

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

While you are home again, those memories are going to last a lifetime.