Saturday, May 5, 2012

Settled


All set for another quiet Saturday evening. All children out and about - it's becoming a more regular occurrence. Husband watching the football. I have my snack ready (homemade pita bread chips and tzatziki dip - unexciting but healthy and delicious) and my entertainment organized ( a stack of DVDs and some lovely books)
My feline companion has been given permission to lie on my special throw-rug.
 At first she sat there tentatively, no doubt waiting for me to tell her to get off.

Then she "kneaded" the blanket for a while.

Followed by an extended cleaning session.

Before she relaxed enough for a catnap.

Well, that was the highlight of my Saturday night! Now, time for a movie...

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

I do love to see happy cats. Thanks.