Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Enchantment

Walking during the past couple of days, I've had the feeling of being in another world - everything is just too pretty, it's almost unreal. Perhaps this strange moon has something to do with it.
Colours more vibrant by the day.




Miniature mossy worlds all over the place.

Delicate little flowers.

Whimsical street names.

Romantic creatures.
Tiny birds.
And these toadstools.
When I saw these, all I could think of was Shirley Barber's gorgeous fairy books which my girls loved when they were little.


Who knows what other autumn delights will appear next.
(My little fairy-girl, E, hiding behind the ivy when she was about four years old. Too long ago!)


1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

I do love your walks. Thank you. And your moon photo is much, much better than mine.