Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Observer

I sometimes cut through the local cemetery when I'm out walking. I find cemeteries quite fascinating for their wealth of historical information. Good to visit when in a contemplative mood.
Today I was just walking through (and not stopping to study headstones) when I suddenly had the sensation of being watched - not a good feeling to have when all alone in the middle of a very large cemetery. I quickly located the observer.





Cute ghost-cat made a quick getaway when I tried to get closer. I hope he has a nice home to go to.

The remainder of my walk was uneventful.






Surprisingly, the drought-stricken pond I photographed a couple of weeks ago is now teeming with tadpoles and very noisy frogs.
These three fellows amused me.

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

What a lovely walk. And the crested wood doves were great. Thanks.

Amanda Lee said...

Thanks for identifying these EC! I'm completely ignorant when it comes to birds!