Thursday, February 27, 2014

February bits and pieces


In February.....
 



 ... we lived through a couple of weeks of constant smoke haze.

 We visited the city on an exceedingly hot day....





 ....where we saw the "Ladies of Hotham" exhibition at Federation Square.





 We attended a bridal expo and admired this little chapel, which will be featuring in many photos next year.

 We are attempting to eat more healthily.



Zucchini muffins

Banana bread

 But have occasionally failed spectacularly at this.

 I re-hung this painting which has been in storage since the room was repainted four years ago.

Z gave me the petals from her Valentine's day roses to use as pot pourri.

 Someone thought they were a tasty snack.

 I had to admire the way Z set up the bathroom in preparation for a bubble bath the other night.



I saw this, which made me very happy

No comments: