Sunday, October 20, 2013

Resting and reading

In the past eleven days, I've had one day off work, and today is my first day off after seven days straight. Admittedly, two of those days were only short shifts (three hours long), but even so, I'm feeling somewhat drained of energy today on this blessed day off.
I need to do some "home" work today. Part of my job as a book shop employee is that I must read as much as possible in order to recommend books to our customers. Not a hardship. My current reading pile includes several titles which will be appearing in our next catalogue. My only problem is deciding which one to read first. I think it might be the two children's books today. Too sleepy to contemplate anything more challenging. 





The divine book below was a treat to myself after finishing work yesterday. So very, very gorgeous.







1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Love your book pile - and cat. And would find it hard to go past Neil Gaiman who is one of my heroes.