Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Healthy living

Gradually slipping back into my pre-Christmas healthy eating routine, with only the occasional backslide (eg. Z made irresistible Chocolate Brownies on Sunday)
Breakfast is usually fruit with Greek yogurt, or homemade muesli.
 The fruit varies from day to day, but bananas and strawberries are staples.

Gave mango another go last week, but no, still don't like it.
 Lunch of choice right now, is this salad. Lettuce, avocado, semi-dried tomatoes, fetta - love all these textures together.

Back to walking almost every day. Sometimes I bring my camera, and I'm usually glad I did.




1 comment:

Samantha said...

Wow, well done for getting back into the health routine, except for the brownies that is.

But we should all be allowed a little treat here and there.

Lovely pictures by the way.