Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday

Routine slightly out of whack today as I'm doing the afternoon/evening shift at work. No motivation right now to do anything practical around the house so I think I'll just read until it's time to hop on the bus to work.
Making the most of the Autumn colours in this last week of the season.



Various weird fungi.





Morning rainbow.


A couple of months ago, we put a small birdbath in our little front garden. The other day I was thrilled to actually see it in use.
Slightly blurry through-the-window photos!



2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I do love your walks. How do you keep the cat(s) away from the birdbath? I ask because I would love a birdbath but live in a very catted neighbourhood (including two of our own).

Amanda Lee said...

EC - in regards birdbath and cats. We only have one old cat now who rarely goes outside and has never shown the slightest interest in birds. We are hoping the neighbouring cats don't catch on to the birdbath's existence!