Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Move

Upon returning home from work today, I found my house in complete disarray. Z had decided to move rooms when she got home from school. There is stuff everywhere still. I'm amazed at how many things had found their way to C's old room in the short time since she left home and all of it is currently in my lounge room.
 Z is doing a great job sorting out the new room. She tends not to be a hoarder so there wasn't a lot to move.
 I think she'll be a little sorry to leave her cosy old room but I'm sure she will appreciate the space she will have in the new one.
The following pictures are of the old room, taken at various times over the past few weeks. New room photos coming soon.
 
 
 
 
(Z lounging around on her bed wearing her deb dress)

 
 
 
 



1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Wow. Looking forward to the photos of the new room.