Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Random

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • Our family.
  • Tea towel used as a curtain in the laundry.
  • Colourful collections.
  • Display case passed on from my sister. Now housing some of the kid's old toys. Reminders of those happy days when the house was strewn with Lego, Matchbox cars and Barbies.
  • Coloured pencils, just because.
  • Framed maps from an old op-shop atlas.
  •  Z's chair. Covered with one of Mum's crocheted blankets (and I swear, I would never have cut it up if it wasn't filled with holes and coming apart already!)
  • Framed vintage birthday cards.
  • Jam jar candle holder.

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Goodness you are organised. And it looks wonderful.

librarygirl said...

That chair is EXCELLENT. I am stealing your photo and putting it on my Pinterest craft board!